Sewell Direct’s Wireless PC to TV Converter connects to any PC, video game console or other VGA source with the included cable.
Connect the receiver to your TV via video/audio cables.
In addition, this unit can be utilized as a wired VGA to TV converter box with S-video, RGB and composite outputs.
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Google’s inexpensive Chromecast offers an easy way to get your computer’s display onto your TV without any cables. Casting your screen over Wi-Fi won’t work as perfectly as an HDMI cable, but it’s probably the easiest way to do wireless mirroring from any nearby laptop or desktop computer.
How do I connect my laptop to my smart TV wirelessly Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- Open the action center.
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC.
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
How do I connect my Windows 7 computer to my smart TV wirelessly?
PC Screen Sharing using Intel WiDi
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Find the Device Connector app in the launcher bar by clicking the App List button.
- Click OK to launch Device Connector.
- Select PC.
- Select Screen Share.
- Select Intel WiDi.
- Click Start.
How do I connect my PC to my Samsung Smart TV wirelessly?
Using HDMI Cable
- First, connect your PC/ laptop and smart tv to the same wifi platform.
- Now simply download the Samsung smart view app on play store.
- After Install the app open it and click on connect to tv button.
- Now open the new screen and you can see many device of tv connect to same wifi network.
How do I mirror my PC to my TV?
Mirror the Computer Screen on the TV
- Turn on the computer’s Wi-Fi setting.
- Click the (Start) button.
- In the Start Menu, click Settings.
- In the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
- In the DEVICES screen, select Connected devices, and under the Add devices category, click Add a device.
- Select the model number of your TV.
How do I connect my surface to my TV wirelessly?
- Connect your devices with an HDMI cable or Miracast adapter. Plug one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Insert the adapter to the Mini DisplayPort/USB-C out of the Surface.
- Swipe into the action center.
- Choose “Disconnect”, “Duplicate”, “Extend”, or “Second screen only”.
How do I stream to my TV?
To connect an Android phone or tablet to a TV you can use an MHL/SlimPort (via Micro-USB) or Micro-HDMI cable if supported, or wirelessly cast your screen using Miracast or Chromecast. In this article we’ll look at your options for viewing your phone or tablet’s screen on the TV.
How do I connect my laptop to my TV using Bluetooth?
To hook up your PC to your TV via Bluetooth from the TV’s end, you typically need to go to “Settings” and then “Sound,” followed by “Sound Output” on your TV. Select “Speaker List” and then select the PC under “Speaker List” or “Devices” to pair it. Select “OK” if prompted to approve the connection.
Photo in the article by “LibreShot”