Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
Press “Menu” on the remote control, select “Network,” “AllShare Settings” and then “Content Sharing.” Locate your PC in the list of devices.
Select the device with the remote control to authorize it to play media on the TV.
How do I connect my PC to my Samsung Smart TV wirelessly?
Using HDMI Cable
- First, connect your PC/ laptop and smart tv to the same wifi platform.
- Now simply download the Samsung smart view app on play store.
- After Install the app open it and click on connect to tv button.
- Now open the new screen and you can see many device of tv connect to same wifi network.
How do you connect a laptop to a Samsung TV?
STEP 4. Settings on Laptop
- 1 Press the source button on the TV remote and choose HDMI if HDMI cable is connected or PC if the VGA cable is connected.
- 2 By default, when you connect an TV to a PC, the same image (mirror image) of your desktop appears on the TV.
How do I connect echo dot to Samsung Smart TV?
How to Connect Alexa to Your Samsung Smart TV
- Step 1: Set up your devices.
- Step 2: Prepare the apps.
- Step 3: Discover your TV in the SmartThings app.
- Step 4: Discover your smart speaker in the Alexa app.
- Step 5: Connect the apps.
- Step 6: Select your TV in the Alexa app.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”