- Open the VIZIO SmartCast App on you Smart Phone or Tablet.
- Tap on the menu button. From there scroll down and tap on Setup a New Device.
- Follow the setup prompts. After you complete the setup your device will be paired to the HTD or HDTV.
How do I screen mirror to my Vizio TV?
How to Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV Wirelessly
- Download the SmartCast App by going to your App store on your phone.
- Launch the app on your device and then connect iPhone to Vizio TV.
- To begin the setup, choose the three lateral bars from the top left-hand corner of the screen.
How do I connect to my Vizio TV?
Press the Menu button on your VIZIO Remote. Go to Network and press OK. You will see a list of wireless networks. Select your network.
- Press the Menu button on the VIZIO Remote.
- Select Network Option.
- Select Manual Setup or Advance Settings.
- Look at the DHCP and verify that it is set to “On”.
Does my Vizio have SmartCast?
They have Vizio’s proprietary streaming device that will allow you to throw and in some cases Google play Movies but not much else. Unfortunately a Chromecast or a roku is needed. Vizio TVs with Smartcast have a Chromecast in em, if you have a Vizio with Yahoo apps, you are going to need a Chromecast.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”