Cursor right to Wireless Screencasting and press the OK button to select.
Select the Miracast app on your device.
The name of the TV will appear on your device.
Select the TV on your app.
How do I cast from iPhone to Philips Smart TV?
Check out how screen mirroring iPhone to Philips TV works.
- Begin by downloading and installing the iMediaShare app on your iPhone.
- Connect your devices in the same Wi-Fi connection and open the app on your phone.
- From the app, select the file that you want to stream and tap your TV’s name under “Choose a Screen” option.
28 Jul 2018
Does Philips Smart TV have screen mirroring?
Wireless Screencasting allows computer and smart phone users to mirror the display of their device on the TV. The phone, tablet or laptop must be Miracast certified to work. The display on the TV will be exactly what is displayed on your device. You will need to load the Miracast App on your device.
How do I connect my phone to my Philips Smart TV?
Philips Smart TV Network Connection
- Ensure that your WiFi and TV are turned on.
- Press the Home button on your Philips TV remote control.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Setup and then press OK.
- Select Connect to network and then choose Wireless or Wired.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight one of the following connection options:
How do I reset my Philips Smart TV?
How to reset Philips TV to factory settings?
- Press the ‘MENU’ button.
- Press the cursor down to select SETTINGS.
- Press cursor right twice.
- Press the cursor down to select RESET AV SETTINGS.
- Press cursor right on START NOW. Press the ‘OK’ button.
- Press the ‘MENU’ button to exit the menu.
How do I get apps on my Philips Smart TV?
Turn on your Philips Smart TV and make sure it is connected to the Internet.
First: figure out which Firmware version does your Philips Smart TV have:
- Go to “Home” using your remote control.
- Select Settings, Firmware update, Firmware information and press OK.
- Write down the Firmware information.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”