Generally, a Vizio Smart TV can receive updates to the low-level software code called firmware automatically.
Some Vizio TVs can even do this while the device is turned off, as long as it’s plugged in and able to connect to the internet.
To check your TV’s connection, grab your remote control and press the menu key.
How do I update my Vizio TV software?
Update apps on a newer Vizio TV
- Power on your TV.
- With the remote, select Menu and then Settings.
- Select System and Check for Updates.
- Confirm any updates if found.
How do I update my Smart TV?
Update device software+
- Turn on your TV, then press the Menu button on your remote.
- Select Support > Software Update.
- Select Update Now.
- After starting the update, your TV will power off, then turn on automatically. You will see a confirmation message when the update has completed successfully.
How do I get more apps on my Vizio Smart TV?
How to add apps to Vizio Smart TV.
- Power on your smart tv and press the V button on your Vizio remote.
- Select either Yahoo tv store or CTV store by using the arrow key on your remote.
- Press on OK button for launching the app store.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”