Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store.
For TVs that have VIA, press OK and scroll to “Install App”.
How do I put new apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung – How to install the PureFlix App on a Samsung Smart TV
- Click “Home” button on remote to go to Samsung Smarthub.
- Select “Apps” in the left hand section of the Smart Hub.
- In the top right corner, click on the magnifying glass icon to search.
- Type in “PureFlix”
- Select the Pure Flix app.
- Select “Install”
- Select “Add to Home”
What apps are available for Samsung Smart TV?
Most Popular Samsung Smart TV Apps
- . for Samsung TV is one of the most popular TV App.
- Netflix. Netflix allows you to stream videos from the web directly to our TV screen without an external gadget.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- PlayStation Now.
How do I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV 2014?
2012 E-Series Install
- Open the Smart Hub.
- Press “Tools” on the remote.
- Select “Login”
- Select “Samsung account”
- Enter “develop” as your Samsung Account ID.
- Enter “000000” in the Password field.
- Press Login.
- develop should now show in the bottom left of the SmartHub screen as being logged in.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”